Founded by Greg Sawyer, Additive Music PR is a boutique PR agency specialising in dance and electronic music, across singles, albums, events and artist-focussed campaigns.
Previously in-house at Defected Records and with over a decade's experience in the music industry, Greg was the label’s sole publicist across their albums, singles and events, and has built campaigns for the likes of Pete Tong, Gorgon City, MK, Frankie Knuckles, Dimitri From Paris and Hercules and Love Affair. Greg has also worked campaigns for events at world-renowned venues such as Ministry of Sound, Pacha, Space Ibiza, Amnesia and Oval Space.
- Creation of all press releases and related materials
- Arranging premieres, mixes, playlist features, artist interviews, event previews and other promotional features
- Servicing all releases to key journalists, publications and blogs and
pitching for reviews
- Club and radio promo service
- Artist and label bio writing